Fantastic Job Opportunity for Sports Massage Therapist in Fulham, London
Would you like to join a friendly, fun and successful clinic? Are you looking for a work environment that supports development, growth and excellence? We are currently looking for a sports massage therapist who is passionate about getting people better! Experience in a clinical environment is preferred but not essential as we have a fantastic in-house mentoring and training programme that will boost your skills and confidence.
We are an established private practice that has been offering sports, remedial and deep tissue massage treatments for the people of Fulham. Our clinic has a reputation in providing excellent treatment and service to all clients. We offer a modern, purpose built practice of 6 treatment rooms, reception, waiting area, utility room, shower and two bathrooms.
See our client reviews: https://goo.gl/xYyrCj
Fulham Massage & Wellness provides a warm and comforting feel, yet remains very professional. All treatment rooms have air conditioning, radiator heaters, built-in music system, anatomical wall posters, built in wash basins, electric & heated massage couches, dimmable lights and comfortable consultation chairs. All client treatment notes are computer-based and the booking system allows you to check and manage your schedule in real-time.
Additional advantages to the role
Administrative work (bookings, billing, marketing and admin) are all completed by clinic staff and we have full-time reception.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE AND DRIVEN TO SUCCEED...?
We’re looking for you, if you have the following skills and attributes:
- You’re experienced and competent in Sports or Remedial Massage Therapy and are willing to treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions
- You have a strong work ethic and value productivity
- You’re a self-motivated person – you are committed to and take initiative in achieving massage and business mastery.
- You value client communication, compassion and the ability to create a relationship of trust to enhance treatment outcomes.
- You are curious about learning and developing – coachable to implement new clinical and professional skills;
You will need to prioritise hands-on treatment in this role and be comfortable providing the style of treatment tailored to your clients. We believe in therapists having a great income and you will have a fantastic opportunity to quickly build a loyal client base using our existing clientele and proven marketing systems.
You will need to be a believer in what benefits effective massage can deliver to clients and strive to be at your best to deliver your best to every client.
We can offer you:
- A great income opportunity that recognises your professional skills and rewards performance and productivity
- Flexible working hours (working weekends, half days, mornings/afternoon or evenings, however a minimum of 4 days a week, including one weekend day)
- Ongoing in-house training, mentoring and support when you need and want it (this includes a hands- on training and access to our e-course mentoring programme which focuses on client understanding, relationship skills, effective client education, demonstration of progress and ethical rebooking skills)
- A dynamic, supportive, fun and professional experience where integrity, compassion, teamwork, self-drive, and excellence are valued and encouraged
To ensure you are comfortable taking on this role, ideally, you will need some experience in a comparable environment as a remedial, sports or deep tissue massage therapist, but we are also happy to consider your application if you haven't got any experience but are willing to learn and have a winning mindset. You also need to be a member of UK approved massage association and hold valid professional liability/indemnity insurance.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £23.00-£33.00 per hour