Fantastic Job Opportunity for a highly experienced Remedial or Sports Massage Therapist in Fulham, London
Would you like to join a friendly, fun and successful clinic? Are you looking for a work environment that supports development, growth and excellence? We are currently looking for a therapist with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a clinical environment.
We are an established private practice that has been offering sports, remedial and deep tissue massage treatments for the people of Fulham. Our clinic has a reputation in providing excellent treatment and service to all clients. We offer a modern, purpose built practice of 6 treatment rooms, reception, waiting area, utility room, shower and two bathrooms.
Check out our clinic using 360⁰ Google tour: https://goo.gl/maps/cSj4pwaYgQuor
See our client reviews: https://goo.gl/xYyrCj
Fulham Massage & Wellness provides a warm and comforting feel, yet remains very professional. All treatment rooms have air conditioning, radiator heaters, built-in music system, anatomical wall posters, built in wash basins, electric & heated massage couches, dimmable lights and comfortable consultation chairs. All client treatment notes are computer-based and the booking system allows you to check and manage your schedule in real-time.
Additional advantages to the role
Administrative work (bookings, billing, marketing and admin) are all completed by clinic staff and we have full-time reception.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE AND DRIVEN TO SUCCEED...?
We’re looking for you, if you have the following skills and attributes:
- You’re experienced and competent in Sports or Remedial Massage Therapy and are willing to treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions
- You have a strong work ethic and value productivity
- You’re a self-motivated person – you are committed to and take initiative in achieving massage and business mastery.
- You value client communication, compassion and the ability to create a relationship of trust to enhance treatment outcomes.
- You are curious about learning and developing – coachable to implement new clinical and business skills;
You will need to prioritise hands-on treatment in this role and be comfortable providing the style of treatment tailored to your clients. We believe in therapists having a great income and you will have a fantastic opportunity to quickly build a loyal client base using our existing clientele and proven marketing systems.
You will need to be a believer in what benefits effective massage can deliver to clients and strive to be at your best to deliver your best to every client.
We can offer you:
- A great income opportunity that recognises your professional skills and rewards performance and productivity
- Flexible working hours (working weekends, half days, mornings/afternoon or evenings, however a minimum of 4 days a week, including one weekend day)
- Ongoing in-house training, mentoring and support when you need and want it
- A dynamic, supportive, fun and professional experience where integrity, compassion, teamwork, self-drive, and excellence are valued and encouraged
To ensure you are comfortable taking on this role, you will need at least 5 years experience in a comparable environment as a remedial, sports or deep tissue massage therapist. You also need to be a member of UK approved massage association and hold valid professional liability/indemnity insurance.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £23.00-£33.00 per hour