Therapist Spotlight - Bozena
- Tuesday, 06 February 2018
Where did you grow up?
- I grew up in Poland, in a small town, called Zagan. It’s western Poland, close to the German border.
What brought you to London?
- The main reason why I’m here is my boyfriend, Chris. I also wanted an opportunity to learn English, do something different in life, explore new possibilities for my physiotherapy career.
What’s your favourite place/attraction in London?
- Difficult to say, London has a lot to offer. If I had to pick one, it would be Greenwich. I just love this place, it’s close to the river, has an interesting museum and an amazing view of London.
What do you like doing in your free time?
- I need my relaxation, time for myself where I can stop thinking and de-stress. There are couple of things that help with that, e.g. reading books, walking in the park, talking to my family, having coffee with friends.
What do you like about Fulham Massage & Wellness?
- I feel like a part of the big family, everyone is so close to each other, willing to help and offer advice. And of course, I can get the best massage in London, which helps my body and mind!
If you could create a movie, what kind of movie would it be?
- It would not be a horror! Maybe a comedy – to make me and others laugh. Comedy always improves my mood.
What’s your favourite music star?
- It would have to be a band, Cold Play. I also like U2. But Cold Play for sure, I’m waiting for them to play in London, it’s my dream is to go to their live concert.
- When I came to UK, I discovered Indian food which I never tried before. It became my favourite because of the spices and completely different flavours. It made a big impression on me. But I also like Polish and Italian food.
Do you have any pets?
- Unfortunately, I don’t. I would love to have 2 cats and one dog, maybe one day in the future.
What’s your one annoying habit?
- I have a bad habit of saying “I don’t know” too much! When someone asks me a question, my first response is usually “I don’t know”, even if I know!
Where would you like to live in 20 years?
- I would like to have a family, children, pets. My dream is to have a beautiful house with lots of space around and a kitchen view of the lake or pond. I think it would have to be in Poland, close to my siblings, parents and friends.
Hot or cold? Hot
Day or night? Day
Coffee or tea? Coffee. Or tea? I don’t know! Haha, maybe tea.
Pasta or rice? Rice
Underwater or up in the air? Up in the air
Manicure or pedicure? Pedicure
Deep tissue massage or relaxation massage? Deep Tissue Massage, please!