We are now open and Covid-secure!
To all our clients, supporters and friends,
We would like to thank you for your patience and support that you have shown us during last months. It means a world to us. We are now in a position to safely reopen Fulham Massage & Wellness and resume our services. Over the last weeks, we have worked very hard to create a risk assessment and practice protocols that will enable us to provide treatments safely to you.
Our number one priority is your safety and the safety of our staff. Although there will be changes to the treatment procedures during your future visits, we will ensure that they will not compromise the effectiveness of your treatments and the top quality service that you are used to.
Here is what to expect during your next massage treatment:
Fulham Massage & Wellness - safety and hygiene steps introduced to minimise the risk of Covid-19 in a clinical massage environment:
- Staff PPE: disposable face masks and washable aprons - changed for each treatment
- Contactless infrared temperature checks for staff and clients
- Clients asked to come in wearing masks and washing hands upon arrival and before leaving, clients pre-screened before the bookings are taken
- Clients need to adhere to social distancing and give permission to pass their details for track and trace if needed
- Prepayment or payment and appointment rebooking in the room to prevent gatherings in the reception area
- Social distancing practised throughout the clinic among staff and clients
- Hand washing station in each room including sink, paper towel dispenser, cup dispenser, soap, sanitizing gel
- All unnecessary items removed from the rooms or kept inside the cupboard to prevent catching air droplets
- Impeccable cleaning and hygiene routine
- Appointments staggered with no less than 15min gaps between treatments to facilitate cleaning and sanitation of the room
- Staff must change clothes upon arrival and before leaving
- Massage couch set up: whole width moisture resistant and tear-proof flizelin couch roll - disposed after each treatment, face towel - washed after each treatment, no pillows policy- instead a towel used that covers the whole part of the head area (covers the face hole) – all towels washed at high temperature
- Online consultation and consent forms emailed and encouraged to prevent pen and paper handling
- IIR type masks distributed to all clients who arrive without mask
- 2 treatment PPE protocols tested: facing up and facing down at treatment start
- Tea tree oil diffusers in each treatment room to encourage natural sanitation of the air
- Windows opened between each client to air the rooms
- Multiple sanitising points in the clinic
- Staff are doing rapid lateral flow test twice a week
We have also updated out Covid-19 policy so please click here for details.
We wish you all the very best and cannot wait to welcome you again at our clinic!
Stay safe, stay well and thank you!
Your team at Fulham Massage & Wellness